Coastal Property Management
|Luxury Rentals||Vacation Rentals||Longterm Rentals||Commercial Rentals|
|Specials||About Us||For Owners||FAQ||Rental Locations||About Costa Rica Vacation Rentals||Contact Us||En Español|
Costa Rica Vacation Rentals
Vacation rentals in Costa Rica are a great way to make the most out of your Costa Rica vacation. When you rent from Coastal Property Management, you can expect a high quality property ready for you, your family and your friends.
We encourage you to check our rates versus area hotels. There is no comparison! You can stay in total luxury with private pools, jacuzzis, incredible kitchens, and more in homes measuring up to 6000 square feet.
Our vacation properties are rented turn-key, so just bring your luggage. Sheets, towels, and cookware are included.
Imagine having your own kitchen, so you can enjoy some of the freshest food on the planet: tropical fruits, seafood right off the boats, and incredible vegetables.
You will check into a clean property and receive maid service once a week. Maids bring their own cleaning supplies. You can receive more if you request it.
We also assist you with airport transfers, tour booking, grocery shopping and other services as needed, so please be sure to indicate your needs when you make a reservation.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex as well as wire transfers.
Local expert, Cameron Compton, is standing by to help you arrange your vacation in paradise. She will take care of you in English or Spanish. Reach her at:
1 800 385-5513 from North America
Email her at Cameron@costapm.com.
Some of the activities our vacation rental guests enjoy include:
- Surfing - This part of the country has tons of surf instruction available so it is a great place to learn. For intermediates and experts, we also have world renowned surfing beaches including: Playa Langosta, Playa Grande, and Playa Avellanas.
- Sailing - We have various sailing excursions on the catamarans and traditional yachts in the area. Afternoon snorkeling with snacks and cocktails is one options. There are also boats that will take you for an overnight trip to Witch's Rock and Ollie's Point.
- Snorkeling - Tours leave from Tamarindo and Flamingo. Common sightings include Puffer Fish, Parrot Fish, Blue Tangs, and all kinds of other fish we don't know the names of.
- Turtle Tours - Playa Grande is the nesting ground of the leatherback turtle. Only available in season.
- ATV Tours - As you can imagine, much of Costa Rica's roads are not paved. Many cross rivers. If you want to see the country side and get dirty, let us help you arrange an ATV tour.
- Canopy Tours/Zip Lines - Costa Rica is famous for its canopy tours. There are three in our part of the country. We'll be happy to set you up. Pick up will be at your vacation rental.
- Spa Treatments/Massages - We have many options that range from hour long visits to full days.
- Language Schools - Various language schools in the area offer tourist instruction. Many qualify for college level credit if you are staying long enough.